Tuesday, April 6, 2010

La Caida

As many of you already know, I had a pretty nice spill the other day. I wish I had a fantastic story to go behind the fall, but all I can say is that I was chasing a frisbee and suddenly I went straight down (rather clumsily) onto the concrete. It didn't really hurt that much, but I got some great scrapes (they look quite pithy in the photo, but they had some great puss coming out of them for a while.) The best part is that I scrapped up pretty nicely both sides of my left hand... I have no idea how I fell so that both sides of my hand bled, but I have talent.

I am all healed now, but just so you all know where my new scar on my left shoulder comes from, I thought I would put up a quick blog about it. You know, just want to keep you on the up and up about everything!

2 comments:

  1. Ouch. Glad you are ok. Can't wait to see the new scar in real life!

    ReplyDelete