Wednesday, March 10, 2010

New Arrivals!

Below you can find the two greatest gifts I have received in the last week:

My mejor amiga from MN, Megan, arrived last week and we have lost no time in conquering Cartagena together. She will be here for two months and I am already abusing her by forcing her to follow me around to all of my classes and talk with my students (who, by the way, love her of course.) She is having a great time of it though and her Spanish has already improved immensely. She also already has a few private salsa dancing teachers...

I also just got new glasses! I love them so much I wear them more than my contacts! Crazy I know since I never used to wear glasses ever. What do you think?

Sending our love to everyone!

Love,
Lans and Megs

1 comment:

  1. 2 months!!! THAT IS AMAZING!
    You look great in those spectacles

    ReplyDelete