Saturday, June 5, 2010

Chau Cartagena!

Today I leave Cartagena. I am not ready (emotionally or physically... aka my room is a wreck!) but this is it. I have really made a home and a life here and I am going to miss it. On the other hand, I am heading out today on a new adventure! My boyfriend, Jota, and I are leaving for the Amazons and then continuing south for two months of spontaneous travel! The plan is to head through Peru to Bolivia and then pass by Ecuador on the way back. I am so excited! So, there will probably be no news for some time. But I will update afterwards!

Peace and Love!
~Lani (and Jota)

3 comments:

  1. We will miss you Lani!!!!!!!
    You know, you're the best english ass we've ever had :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the above comment.

    i also love you. and jota.
    miss you two and hope you have a great viaje.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll Miss u too Lani! Thank u For making my Tuesdays and Thursday super fun! Come back soon, Fede

    ReplyDelete